Bryan Cave provides a wide array of legal services to international, national and regional retailers in a variety of specialties including home furnishings, clothing and footwear, computer games, restaurants, books, cosmetics, sporting goods and discount stores. Our experience includes:
- Intellectual Property Creation and Protection
- Compliance and Regulatory Services
- Trade Regulation and Customs
- Business Agreements
- Real Estate
- Labor and Employment
- Finance and Corporate Transactions
- Credit Card and Banking
Bryan Cave’s retail practice is multi-disciplinary, with lawyers from our Intellectual Property; Technology, Entrepreneurial and Commercial Practice; Transactions; Corporate Finance and Securities; Labor and Employment; Commercial Litigation; Real Estate; Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation; and International Trade Client Service Groups. Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Targeted Expertise: Our team of lawyers has experience dealing with the issues national and international retailers face daily.
- Reduced Risk: We provide proactive advice and assist in the creation of policies that reduce exposure to litigation and regulatory risk.
- Effective Defense: We provide defense of claims based on our experience with similar claims against other companies.
- Clear Strategy: Attorneys in our retail group provide strategic guidance to clients developing compliance, trade regulation, intellectual property, employee relations and other legal programs.